1. Land Resource Management for Food, Employment and Environmental Security (ICLRM) in 2000 at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi.
2. Conservation Farming Systems & Watershed Management in Rainfed Areas for Rural Employment & Poverty Eradication (ICON-FARM) in 2008 at New Delhi.
3. Natural Resource Management for Food Security and Rural Livelihoods. In 2015 at NASC, New Delhi.
4. International Conference on "Soil and Water Resources Management for Climate Smart Agriculture and Global Food and Livelihood Security" in 2019 at NASC Complex, New Delhi
1. Asian conference on Water and Land Management for Food Security and Livelihood Security in 2016 at IGKV, Raipur, Chhattisgarh
2. Managing Hill Resources and Diversities for Zero Hunger and Climate Resilience in 2021 at Central Agricultural University, Imphal, India